There are so many wonderful reasons why Bamboo is great for you and the earth, below are the main ones;
- Bamboo possess a unique gentleness and softness unlike other fibers. Their distinctive fibers produce a plush feel with guaranteed longevity. Designed to become softer after each wash cycle and even if line dried.
- Bamboo towels are 60% more absorbent than cotton. Not only does it soak up more liquid, its ordinary cell structure evaporates moisture quickly. These towels dry faster and eliminate unwanted odors.
- Bamboos natural breathability stops bacteria, mildew, and dust mites. They are hypoallergenic and recommended for those with skin sensitivities due to its exceptional gentleness.
- Poisonous chemicals are not used while harvesting the crops, therefore you can rest assured knowing your towels do not contain toxins.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing and most sustainable plant on earth, and needs little water to grow making it the most eco-friendly choice.
- Bamboo absorbs carbon dioxide and releases 35% more oxygen into the atmosphere than an equivalent stand of hardwood trees.
- It has an amazing growth rate some species of bamboo grow more than three feet each day! No plant on the planet features a faster growth rate. When it is harvested, it will grow a new shoot from its extensive root system with no need for additional planting or cultivation.
- Very little waste. After harvesting, virtually every part of the plant is used to make a wide variety of products. From soil-enriching mulch to beautiful furniture to chopsticks, every part of the plant can be utilized.
- No fertilizer, pesticides, or herbicides needed. Unlike most crops, bamboo requires no agricultural chemicals to thrive. Unlike cotton, which is one of the most intensely sprayed crops in the world and rapidly depletes the nutrients in the soil, bamboo sequesters nitrogen and cultivation does not add chemicals to the environment.
- Economic development. In less developed countries where unemployment leads to civil unrest, bamboo production and the manufacturing of bamboo products provides job opportunities in areas that desperately need social and economic stability.
Bamboo towels are what all towels should be like, beautifully soft and absorbent.