- We recommend washing your towel before use, just in warm water, no detergent needed.
- Machine wash your towel in warm water on a gentle cycle using mild detergent. Towel will become softer and fluffier with every wash.
- Tumble dry on a low setting or hang your towels to dry. Towel will stay soft with line dry, unlike cotton towels.
- If any of the bamboo fibers snag you can simply cut them off with scissors. Using a wash bag can help reduce snagging.
- Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. They coat the surface of fabric with chemicals that can reduce the fabrics soft feel and absorbency.
- Avoid ironing the towel.
- Do not bleach.
- Ensure you don’t wash in hot water or tumble dry on high setting as this could shrink the fabric.
Lovingly caring for you towel will ensure it stays beautifully soft and absorbent.