Natural baby wipes
Protect your babies bottom by using chemical free wipes that wont irritate or strip their delicate skin. Natural wipes are also much better for the environment and contain no hash chemicls. See our review of natural baby wipes, to help you buy better.
|Gaia Skin Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes||Price $6.95|
|80 pack||Made from 'eco-friendly' 100% biodegradable bamboo cloth|
GAIA is proud to launch their Bamboo Baby Wipes - a new and exciting innovation in creating an eco and skin friendly baby wipe.
Made from ultra soft bamboo cloth that biodegrades in just 14 days (as independently tested), GAIA Natural Baby Bamboo Baby Wipes contain pure, natural, organic extracts to gently cleanse, soothe and care for your baby’s skin at change time.
GAIA's sensitive skin formula has a light natural scent to cover the smell of soiled nappies at change time and is free from alcohol, petrochemicals, soaps, sulphates and paraben preservatives, so it is gentle enough to use on your little one’s face, hands and nappy area.
Use in conjunction with GAIA's soap and sulphate free cleansers, skin-softening moisturisers and soothing lotions to gently care for baby’s delicate and sensitive skin.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bamboo is incredibly soft so feels nice against on baby’s delicate skin
- Contains natural moisturising and soothing agents - organic aloe vera and organic chamomile
- Excellent value for money
WHY IS BAMBOO SO SUSTAINABLE?
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable – the wipes break down naturally (when out of the packet) with no negative impact on the environment.
- Bamboo is organically grown as it is naturally pest resistant, making it 100% pesticide free (cotton is only 5% of the world’s crops but contributes to 25% of the world’s pesticides.)
- Bamboo needs very little to no water to grown and uses less space than cotton. (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow.)
- Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere – generating more oxygen than trees.
- Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests – so it does not destroy animal habitats such as the orangutan or panda.
- This type of bamboo is not the type pandas eat, so it is very 'Panda-Friendly'!
- Bamboo is harvested chemically free. No bleach or chlorine is used.
- Bamboo is also 60% more absorbent than cotton.
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, organic aloe vera leaf extract, organic chamomile extract, organic green tea extract, phenoxyethanol, organic lavender flower extract, cocamidopropyl betaine, alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, polysorbate 20, didecyl dimonium chloride, organic tea tree oil, organic lemon oil and citric acid (*=certified organic)
|Little Innoscents Baby Wipes||Price $16.95|
|240 pack||Free of alcohol, artificial fragrance, colours, parabens, or phthalates|
LITTLE INNOSCENTS ECO BABY WIPES
- Made with natural, plant based ingredients
- Thick and absorbent
- With aloe vera and vitamin E to soothe sore bottoms
Little Innoscents’ Eco Baby Wipes are thick and absorbent, ultra-soft natural wipes ideal for hypersensitive skin. They're infused with soothing aloe vera and vitamin E that enriches and soothes your baby’s sore bottom.
Use these eco wipes for just about anything - wiping dirty hands, cleaning up spills and stains, or even removing makeup.
What do we love about Little Innoscents’ Eco Baby Wipes?
- Made with plant based ingredients
- Hypoallergenic, ideal for hypersensitive and delicate baby skin
- Thick and absorbent
- Free of alcohol, artificial fragrance, colours, parabens. or phthalates
- Made in Australia
Water (Aqua), Glycerine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Coco Glucoside (Conditioning Surfactant), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid
|Pea Pods Bamboo Baby Wet Wipe||Price $6.95|
|80 pack||Completely free from alcohol, parabens, petrochemicals and sulphates.|
PeaPods baby wipes are biodegradable and compostable. With aloe vera and chamomile to soothe, and lavender and tea tree for their great antibacterial properties.
- Made from 100% bamboo fibres
- 100% biodegradable
- No need to put into landfill - saves our environment
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial
Aqua, glycerine, phenoxyethanol and alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, cocoamidopropyl betaine, aloe extract, lemon oil, lavender flower extract, green tea, chamomile flower extract, tea tree extract
|WOTNOT baby wipes||Price $8.95|
|80 pack||100% biodegradable and compostable|
WOTNOT baby wipes are 100% biodegradable and compostable. They are enriched with Australian certified organic aloe vera to gently cleanse even the most delicate skin. They are 100% chlorine free and are free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, caustics, glycols and artificial fragrances.
Purified water, glycerine (vegetable derived), certified organic aloe barbadensis (certified organic aloe vera), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), decyl glucoside (extra mild surfactant), citric acid (mild preservative), polyaminopropyl biguanide (mild preservative)
|Bambure previously Bambeco Bamboo Baby Wipes||Price $6.95|
|80 pack||Cloth made from USDA certified organic bamboo|
Bambure previously named Bambeco Bamboo Baby Wipes are the same great product, with the same great ingredients and a new name that reflects the purity of the product.
Bambure previously Bambeco Bamboo Baby Wipes offer parents a natural option that won't cost them the earth. Each wipe is moistened with organic aloe vera, tea tree extract and de-ionised water to cleanse and moisturise gently and naturally. They are free of alcohol, lanolin and perfume, all of which can irritate baby's skin. They are also are free of parabens and other nasty preservatives.
Alcohol and lanolin free.
Features and Benefits
- Purified and de-ionized water - All minerals and chemicals removed from the water to make it mild and pure for sensitive skin including eczema
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for all skin types
- Aromatherapy of Lavender and organic Chamomile
- Continuous dispensing for easy access to the next wipe
- Flip lid allows easy access and stops wipes dry out
Aqua (purified and de-ionized water), Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lavandula Augustifola Oil (Lavender Oil), Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Citrate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Medica Limonum Oil (Lemon Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Tea Tree Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile)
Rayon Cloth made from USDA certified organic bamboo.
|Charlie Banana Organic Cotton Wipes||Price $21.95|
|Pack of 10||Reusable wipes made from 100% organically grown cotton|
Softest organic cotton jersey wipes.
Made from 100% organically grown cotton. Washable and reusable.
Size 22 x 22 cms. Pack of 10.
Rinse thoroughly under running water, and pop them into your nappy bucket ready for your next wash. Wash at a maximum of 40 degrees, using eco friendly detergent.
Don't bleach, just pop them on the line in the sun to bleach naturally! You can also tumble dry them on low.
|Nature's Child reusable baby wipes||Price $14.95|
|Pack of 3||Made with certified organic cotton|
Super-soft. Choose to reuse and avoid the expense, waste and synthetic ingredients in disposable nappy wipes.
Organic Cotton Baby Wipes from Nature's Child. 30 cm x 30 cm Pack of 3
A light and soft baby wipe, ideal for nappy change time.
Save a fortune by using organic cotton reusable baby wipes, either part time or full time.
Nature's Child reusable organic cotton baby wipes can be used dry or wet. Simply wet with water as you need them, and store in a reusable container when you are out and about, then bring them home for washing.
Supermarket brand baby wipes contain ingredients with unknown side effects on baby's delicate skin. Use washable baby wipes and avoid the nasty chemicals. Combine with a trusted brand of environmentally friendly baby wipes if you need a disposable version occasionally.
Nature's Child Organic Cotton Baby Wipes - better for the environment, and your little eco baby!
|Pea Pods Bamboo Reusable Wipes||Price $9.95|
|Pack of 5||Made from bamboo and terry cotton|
Whether you're using cloth nappies or disposables, reusable wipes will save you money and save the environment, too.
Made from bamboo and terry cotton, PeaPods washable baby wipes are soft on baby's bottom, yet grippy enough to remove all the mess.
Easy to use just with water, or you can make your own wipes solution to cut the chemicals. Try doing the first wipe with cotton wool or toilet paper, then wet a wipe to clean baby's bottom thoroughly. You can then use another wipe to pat baby's bum dry.
Then you can wash the used wipes with the rest of your cloth nappy wash, or just in with your normal laundry.
PeaPods washable baby wipes come in a very handy reusable laundry bag.